CloudBeats – Offline & Cloud Music Player On Windows XP/7/8/10 PC & Laptop
Download CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
CloudBeats – Offline & Cloud Music Player
Free Cloud Music Player that plays local audio content and streams music from your cloud drive. Conveniently store and access your music on Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, or your own server without taking too much space on the device. With this app, you can create your own music streaming service. It can perfectly replace the discontinued Groove Music. Upload your music collection to the cloud once and access it from multiple devices from anywhere at any time.
- Sync your music library with connected network accounts. Sync manager will scan selected folders and add audio files to your music library. All songs are grouped by artist, album, genre.
- Supports mp3, wav and m4a (aac only)*
- Supports lossless FLAC format (Pro feature)
- Advanced buffering technologies to provide smooth playback
- Repeat all, repeat one, and shuffle mode. Shuffle the entire library, a single folder, artist, or album.
- Sleep timer to automatically stop music when the timer ends
- Equalizer (EQ) to adjust bass and treble settings
- Playback speed control (tempo) within the 0.5x-3.0x range. This function is part of the Pro pack and is available on devices with Android 6 and higher.
- Cast to Google Chromecast (pro feature)
- no ads
How to download
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used Emulator to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. I’m going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download and Install CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s start our step by step installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and start using CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones
CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player has got enormous popularity with it’s the simple yet effective interface. I have listed down the best method to Install CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player on PC Windows laptop. The mentioned emulator is popular to use Apps on PC.
I’m concluding this article on CloudBeats Download for Windows PC with this. If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or CloudBeats – offline & cloud music player for Windows, do let me know through comments. I will be glad to help you out!