Download And Install Geeni Smarthome App On Your Windows 7/8/10 PC – For Free
Are you in search of how to download and install the Geeni app on your Windows PC? Here it Is, Download Geeni Smarthome App for Free on Windows Desktop And Laptop with such simple steps.
Geeni is an application that helps you to control your all house’s electronic devices by your simple touch on your smartphone. With awesome features, Geeni is the best choice for you to manage your smart home remotely.
Geeni app is a software developed by Merkury Innovation. For over 15 years, Merkury has taken the lead in producing technology accessories. And Geeni is one of the latest novelties for an affordable smart home. It is an inexpensive solution for remote home controlling in most intelligent homes these days.
- Easily control each device.
- Automatically set up for specific scenes.
- Control a group of devices in a room.
- Sharing accounts for your family.
- Scheduling the active time of devices.
- Automated configured to control all Geeni devices.
- Log in from any device with your credentials stored in the cloud.
How to download
First of all you need to install Android Emulator
After downloading, click the .exe/.dmg file to start the installation process. Follow the instructions on the setup window to finish installing Blue Stacks.
- Open Blue Stacks.
- Click the Google Play Store icon on the main screen.
- Search for Geeni on the search bar and then click install.
- It will take you 3 to 5 minutes to finish the installation.
- After that, you can see the Geeni icon on the main screen.
- Click it and let Geeni help you to control your whole house with just simple touches
Here I share a single method to download and use this app on your PC. You are not restricted to the BlueStacks emulator. You can use any other emulator of your choice but make sure it is secure enough. So, this is its installation process of the Geeni app on PC, and hopes you are now able to use this app.