Download And Installs the WirelessKeyView on your Windows 7/8/10 Desktop PC or Laptop- Download the Latest Version of WirelessKeyView For FREE.
If you’ve ever connected to a wireless network from your PC, notebook, or netbook, you definitely have some of the wireless key data stored on your computer around and it’s most likely located in your system registry. If you’ve ever attempted to recover those lost wireless network passwords, you’re normally up facing a block wall as network keys are hidden behind asterisks by default.
For It’s best solution Download And Installs the WirelessKeyView on your Windows 7/8/10 Desktop PC or Laptop. Here on this site, you can download the Latest Version of WirelessKeyView on Your Windows PC For FREE.
WirelessKeyView is a totally free application that permits users to recover saved WEP and WPA passwords from their system and from within the main user interface, you can view the key (hex code), the key type, and the plain text key used to locate the wireless network.
WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by the ‘Wireless Zero Configuration‘ service of Windows XP and by the ‘WLAN AutoConfig‘ service of Windows Vista. It lets you to simply save all keys to text/html/xml file, or copy a single key to the clipboard.
- Read and save the keys to the Wi-Fi networks that you regularly access.
- Fit with WEP and WPA encrypted keys.
- Export the data saved in TXT, HTML, or XML format.
- Copy keys one at a time using the clipboard.
How to Download
- First, open your preferred Web browser, you can use Google Chrome or any other.
- Download WirelessKeyView.exe from the trusted download button.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program.
- Most antivirus programs will scan the program for viruses during download.
- After downloading the WirelessKeyView completed, please click on the WirelessKeyView.exe file twice to running the installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation guidance that appears until finished.
- Now, the WirelessKeyView icon will appear on your PC.
- Please, click on the icon to run the WirelessKeyView Application into your Windows PC.
WirelessKeyView is really a fabulous assistant if you need to recover a network password you once used to connect your Windows PC to a WiFi network. It is very lightweight and easy to use so it’s worth a try to see if you’ll keep it in your service belt. If you have any problem regarding Download Ans Install WirelessKeyView on your Windows PC, let me inform by commenting below, I will try to help you out.