WiFi Analyzer can help you to recognize Wi-Fi problems, find the best channel, or the best place for your router/access-point by using your PC/laptop, tablet, or mobile appliance into an analyzer for your wireless network. The primary version is completely ad-free and supplementary features can be bought via an in-app buying.
- Live-Tile support
- Beeper for signal strength
- Connect to networks
- Use filters
- Prevent screen timeout
- Lock screen rotation
- Change signal strength borders
How to Download?
All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it – you see you’re actually playing it on Android, but it runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
- Download & Install BlueStacks
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application.
- After install, just click Run to open.
- Click on Google Play Store.
- Search the WiFi Analyzer app from Google Play Store and Install it.
Now Open App from BlueStacks Home Screen and Enjoy!
I’m concluding this article on WiFi Analyzer Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing an Emulator or WiFi Analyzer on Windows, do let me know through comments. I will be glad to help you out.