Download Latest Version of iWebTv For Windows Desktop PC- For Free
Features of iWebTv
- You can get HD resolution supported (1080p and up to 4K depending on the device).
- It provides you an advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spammy popups, searches from the URL bar, ad blocker, browsing history, etc.
- You can get subtitle auto-detect + Movie/TV Subtitle library.
- It provides you live streams to support
- With the help of the video preview feature, you can get up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes.
- Binge on TV show episodes – queue up many episodes and let them play uninterrupted.
- You can set your own home page, bookmark web page, or videos.
- Full playback controls, from the app or from the lock screen after exiting the app.
- Privacy modes: anonymous & private.
iWebTV originally plays the video on your media player which results in a much higher quality picture than apps that mirror your screen.
How to download?
In this post, I am going to guide you how to install iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV Tips on Windows 10 by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, …
- Download & Install BlueStacks here.
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn’t automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with… Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag and drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen.
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a miracle.
The iWebTV for Windows 10 has very strong features while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also working fine and middleware software also has an important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, we recommended the iWebTV for Windows 10 for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on Windows 10. I hope you also use it without any trouble.