Download SkySafari – Astronomy App for PC Windows 10/8/7- Latest Version
Would you like to use android exclusive apps on your PC? Now you can install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available. In this detailed blog post, I’m going to let you know how you can Download SkySafari – Astronomy App for PC Windows 10/8/7.
I’m going to use Android emulator to install SkySafari – Astronomy App on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks (emulator) is available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use this emulator to install your favorite app – SkySafari – Astronomy App on your PC.
SkySafari – Astronomy App
SkySafari is a powerful planetarium that fits in your pocket, puts the universe at your fingertips, and is incredibly easy to use!
Simply hold your device to the sky and quickly locate planets, constellations, satellites, and millions of stars and deep-sky objects. Packed with interactive information and rich graphics, discover why SkySafari is your perfect stargazing companion under the night sky.
• Rich graphics unlike you’ve ever seen before! See galaxies, constellations, and more in stunning and vivid detail. Plus, optional constellation illustrations that will blow your mind.
• Just browsing the sky for something to look for? Check out the Tonight’s Best feature, which tells you which objects you’ll get the best view of tonight.
• Night Vision – Preserve your eyesight after dark.
• Locate the Sun, Moon, or Mars from our extensive database and track the arrow to be directed to their exact locations in the sky in front of you. See spectacular views of Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, and other planets!
Preview of SkySafari App
How to Download
Bluestacks is the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone), it is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with much graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install SkySafari – Astronomy App for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software on your computer. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Step 3: Launch the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time as it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account in the next screen.
- Step 4: Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, Find the Google Playstore app, and click on it.
- Step 5: Once the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “SkySafari – Astronomy App” to download the SkySafari – Astronomy App on your PC.
- Step 6: Click on the install button to start installing SkySafari – Astronomy App on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation process, you can find the SkySafari – Astronomy App app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks.
SkySafari – Astronomy App, developed by Simulation Curriculum Corp., is one of the best apps with clean UI in the Education category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. I have mentioned a detailed guide to download SkySafari – Astronomy App for PC using the best emulator Bluestacks. If you have any queries installing the SkySafari – Astronomy App on your PC let me know through the comment section.