Download YouTube TV App For Windows 10 For Free
What is YouTube TV?
Cable TV is slowly fading away and people are now moving over to online TV streaming services. YouTube TV is one of these and the YouTube TV app for Windows 10 lets you access all the live channels available on the platform on your desktop computer.
You can simply log-in to the app and start accessing many of the TV channels including but not limited to ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox, and NBC.
What’s more, the app is available at no cost on the Google Play Store.
With the availability of all these YouTube apps for Windows 10 computers, you don’t necessarily need to be stuck to the site’s website version. These apps let you access the site in a more customization way on your Windows 10 computer.
Features of YouTube TV:
- Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
- Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, NFL Network, ESPN, HGTV, TNT and more, including your local sports & news channels.
- Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
- 6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
- No commitment, no contracts; cancel anytime.
How to Download on Windows 10?
2. Run BlueStacks Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3. Open Google Play Store and search YouTube TV and download.
4. Install YouTube TV for PC.
Now you can play YouTube TV on PC.Have fun!
YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV, developed by Google LLC, is one of the best apps with clean UI in Entertainment category. It is now available to download on your PC using Android emulators. We have mentioned a detailed guide to download YouTube TV – Watch & Record Live TV for PC using the best emulator Bluestacks.